11.26.2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

First and foremost I wanna wish my mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya mom.
I spent most of the day napping as I stayed up until 4 am last night watching bad tv with Jay and knitting (okay so I probably have a little touch of OCD) . I'm making an afgan. I need more yarn so I can finish it up. Check out what I did...
After all that sleep I drug out the stuff for my Christmas tree even though I'm not really in the Christmas mood yet and I put it up. I decided that I wasn't really going to do a real theme this year so it's kind of a "white trash tree" as my topper won't stand up straight I'm a tad worried these big bulbs are going to burn down the house and I didn't put very many ordaments or tinsel on it. Isn't it fabulous...



1 comment:

erin said...

I LOVE old school big Christmas bulbs. I hope to get some someday!