12.10.2006

2 Post in a Day! (To-Do List) *Updated

Judy was posting her list of to-do's and I thought I'd better post mine too, so I don't forget anything. I'm sure I'm forgetting a dozen things that should be on list this already but I can't remember everything. Well in the last 24 hours I accomplished a few tasks.
  1. Laundry (Jay needs socks and I need my Shower Curtain Back) - Done
  2. Load Dishwasher- Done
  3. Hang Shower Curtain- Done
  4. Take Clothes to the Dry Cleaner
  5. Get Stamps for Christmas Cards- Done
  6. Make Labels for Christmas Cards
  7. Mail Christmas Cards
  8. Pick Up Gifts for the Kid we adopted for Christmas Charity
  9. Wrap and Mail Secret Sisters Gifts
  10. Find Fun Stuff to start wrapping these gifts in.
  11. Wrap Gifts
  12. Locate Fancy Boxes to Complete these Gifts I'm making - Done
  13. Figure out What Kind of Christmas Cookies I want to make
  14. Grocery Shop for Christmas Cookie Supplies
  15. Bake Christmas Cookies
  16. Decorate Containers to take Cookies to Kim's Party In
  17. Make Recipe Cards for these
  18. Get a Present together for Pam, prior to Wednesday so we can get it to her on her birthday.
  19. Finish JJ's Christmas Present so I can mail so it will arrive on time.
  20. Start the 12 Days Before Christmas Celebration This starts Wed
  21. Home Depot & Get New Vacuum (X-your fingers they sell these as I have a gc & I don't want to wait until Christmas to get a new one)
  22. Hang Christmas Cards I've Received.- Done
  23. Clean Scrapbook Room.
  24. Send Invites to the Christmas Luncheon
  25. Get Together Goodie Bags for the Christmas Lunch
  26. Charge Batteries for Camera
  27. Send Christmas CD to JJ

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... busy day! So how many did you get done??

erin said...

Good for you for getting some things done! I am a firm believer in posting the "to do" list to get motivated! BTW, I love reading your lists.