12.12.2006

Tuesday 10 - 10 Reasons Why My Coworkers Might Think I'm A Crazy Christmas Lady

Thanks to JJ who started this discussion and gave me something to make a "10" list about this week.
10 Reasons Why My Co-Workers Might Think I'm Crazy Christmas Lady -
  1. I have over 400 Outgoing Christmas Cards in piles all over my desk.
  2. 6 Strands of Lights Hanging from my office ceiling.
  3. A mini Christmas Tree all decked out.
  4. A Spinning Light-Up Santa Toy (Try not to be jealous of this).
  5. Christmas Music Playing from 8 to 5 (I made my own pandora station I can share with you if you like just email me.)
  6. My Sparkley Lanyard Lita gave me. (I'm thinking I need a Christmas one though this is a year round treat for everyone).
  7. The Rumors have spread that I make all my Christmas Presents. (True Story).
  8. I took a co-worker shopping today during my lunch hour.
  9. My Celebrating 25 years Anniversary Stocking is hung by the door waiting for Santa to soon be here.
  10. They remember my fancy Christmas Hats, Antlers, and Light-up Belt from last Christmas.
And to think I don't even have sequined sweaters, a bowl of candy canes, wassail warming on a hot plate, or one of those spooky life size talking santas then I truly would be crazy Christmas lady.

Here's the status on my to do list. I'm refraining from adding more til I can start crossing things off.

  1. Take Clothes to the Dry Cleaner - Done
  2. Make Labels for Christmas Cards
  3. Mail Christmas Cards
  4. Pick Up Gifts for the Kid we adopted for Christmas Charity
  5. Wrap and Mail Secret Sisters Gifts
  6. Find Fun Stuff to start wrapping these gifts in.
  7. Wrap Gifts
  8. Figure out What Kind of Christmas Cookies I want to make - Done
  9. Grocery Shop for Christmas Cookie Supplies
  10. Bake Christmas Cookies
  11. Decorate Containers to take Cookies to Kim's Party In
  12. Make Recipe Cards for these
  13. Get a Present together for Pam, prior to Wednesday so we can get it to her on her birthday. - Done
  14. Finish JJ's Christmas Present so I can mail so it will arrive on time.
  15. Start the 12 Days Before Christmas Celebration This starts Wed
  16. Home Depot & Get New Vacuum (X-your fingers they sell these as I have a gc & I don't want to wait until Christmas to get a new one)
  17. Clean Scrapbook Room.
  18. Send Invites to the Christmas Luncheon
  19. Get Together Goodie Bags for the Christmas Lunch
  20. Charge Batteries for Camera
  21. Send Christmas CD to JJ - Done

1 comment:

The Mom said...

I would love to know more about your Pandora Station with lots of Christmas music!!