12.13.2006

I don't seem to cross anything off... **UPDATED**

Well I'm starting to make a dent now. I spent all morning running around doing various things including some not on my list.

Behinds I should put get out of bed, shower, and work on these lists so I can at least feel a sense of accomplishment as I so am way behind on accomplishing things on this list, I had planned to get crazy and do most of them today. However I stayed later at the office than I wanted and then I took a longer lunch then I planned and now I have a conference call that "I can't Miss". So tomorrow I will accomplish at least half these tasks.

  1. Make Labels for Christmas Cards
  2. Mail Christmas Cards
  3. Pick Up Gifts for the Kid we adopted for Christmas Charity - Done
  4. Wrap and Mail Secret Sisters Gifts - Done
  5. Find Fun Stuff to start wrapping these gifts in.
  6. Wrap Gifts
  7. Figure out What Kind of Christmas Cookies I want to make - Done
  8. Grocery Shop for Christmas Cookie Supplies - Done
  9. Bake Christmas Cookies
  10. Decorate Containers to take Cookies to Kim's Party In
  11. Make Recipe Cards for these
  12. Finish JJ's Christmas Present so I can mail so it will arrive on time.
  13. Start the 12 Days Before Christmas Celebration This starts Wed - Done
  14. Home Depot & Get New Vacuum (X-your fingers they sell these as I have a gc & I don't want to wait until Christmas to get a new one)
  15. Clean Scrapbook Room.
  16. Send Invites to the Christmas Luncheon - Done
  17. Get Together Goodie Bags for the Christmas Lunch
  18. Charge Batteries for Camera- Done
  19. New Item: Mail Pam's Gift - I probably won't get to drop it off for Kim to take so now I must mail dang! - Done
Good news at work today. I can't really share what but trust me it's something I've wanted for us for a very long time. Jen it's not a raise or a bonus I wish it were both things though.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Are you getting a promotion & a big fat raise?!

Congrats on getting what you want even if you can't tell us!!