6.25.2008

I was tagged like a week ago

What was I doing 10 years ago?
just graduated from high school and I was working at LB as a line cook I think at that time maybe I was still a waitress I don't recall. I was spending a lot of time at the lake or camping I think.

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. Twizzlers
2. Gummy Bears
3. Pretzels
4. Popcorn
5. hot dogs

Five snacks I enjoy in the real world:
1. Most of the above
2. Apples
3. Peanuts
4. Fruit snacks
5. water

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel
2. Do charity work
3. Have a house with a LARGE craft room
4. Have a housekeeper
5. More Travel

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Instructional Designer
2. Graphic Designer
3. Desktop Publisher
4. Cook
5. Waitress

Five of my habits:
1. Messes
2. pressing buttons (the real kind)
3. Instant messaging chat
4. blogging
5. leaving 1/2 drunk water bottles everywhere

Five places I have lived:
1. Beech Grove
2. Indianapolis
3. Liberty
4. Oxford
5. Omaha

Five people we should all get to know better: (A nice way of saying TAG!)
gosh I don't know everyone's already been tagged how about five people who read this and want to respond?

1 comment:

Karen C said...

I haven't been tagged -- at least I don't think I've been tagged, but considering I really don't know what happens when you are "tagged"; I might have been and not know it. Do I answer on your blog or mine?