1.16.2010

I just felt like blogging

I don't really have anything too exciting to share - I'm lounging around I haven't even bothered to shower, jono is napping on the couch, mom may or may not be coming up with dinner, thinking about the home remodeling projects, planning to hit home depot/lowes/menards up today and get a new toilet for the master bath (yes I know you were interested to know this), should probably start up some laundry, oh and I may go to the Y and swim today. Oh delightful. And for more rambling...

A little artist discovery - James Castle - I wish I hadn't missed his exhibit at AIC - I really wanted to go see it - oh well. Such an interesting life and his art is very cool some made from found objects. Isn't this piece lovely? He was deaf, mute, and mentally challenged, perhaps even autistic.

This book. I wish it wasn't sold out I have a feeling I might get bored this winter.Fancy ceramics that look like pie pans - found here.
I have this sudden urge to go out and buy all things pink although I will resist the urge.
pink socks.
pink cupcakes.
pink sweaters.


bikes.


suitcases.
Oh and this is a super fun blog - Mostly Useless Things I want. Because sometimes we just want something useless (although I do have a thing for practical.
Happy Saturday!

No comments: