1.13.2010

Seen since friday

been snapping photos this week like a mad person (won't be winning any photo prizes with these puppies though) . But things seen this week.

Snow
Margaritas with Sunglasses
Wallpaper stripping
Buses
Steam rising from the subway (or sewer).
Fur lined winter gear
Boots
Escalators
Empty Corner lofts
Vacant streets
People wearing slippers for shoes
Almost frozen channel
Fancy lobby decor
Sardines packed on subway (oh wait that was people)
and much more but I need to be running off for dinner with my boss.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear other Katie Jones:
I got your postcard the other day. Nice root beer stand.
thanks.
Katie Jones - Oakland

Jodie said...

Love the wearing of slippers instead of shoes. I could really go for that! Also love the wallpaper steamer! I couldn't have stripped the 5 rooms of wallpaper in this house without one!!!

Anonymous said...

That makes my day!