5.14.2010

Santa Clara Mission

Last time I was in California I really wanted to go to a Mission they were all over some program I picked up so I thought lets check it out - I think I even thought at the time the mission was where I could feed the homeless or something - who knows. Regardless nobody else wanted to stop. This time however Aunt Thea suggested it so off we went. Unfortunately there was a wedding in the inside so we only wandered around the outside. They did have the most beautiful rose garden most of which we had to admire from behind a wall. But it was a very pretty place.
I love the ornate frames on the front of the building I wish I had taken better photos of them.
And the lovely rose garden
And this shot of Aunt Thea reminds me of this day with momo and aren't these roses with the insides yellow so pretty?

And this one was especially beautiful
Our feet on the slip free mat (seems to be out of place being pink and plastic heh?)
Sculpture with California Palm Trees
And another angle of the mission

No comments: