5.04.2010

#38

I'm working on #38 on my list this week (among other items coming soon). I'm in California at Aunt Thea's working from her home and spending time with family here. The other day we went to the flea market where we didn't buy much although I did find a donut cutter for jono for $0.25 and aunt thea got a book, and uncle paul purchased some glasses. I took a few pictures although not good ones because you know I hate this little camera.
Uncle Paul looking at something that is stored in fruit boxes and has exit no parking signage for signs.
Aunt Thea thinking perhaps this is a good item for Grandpa to add to his collection (alas it was not)
Mark not buying baseball cards
glass things we also did not buy
oh and russian hats also not purchased
Can you tell I did a whole lot of not purchasing - I almost got a fun old camera although I thought he wanted too much for it so I passed.

No comments: