5.22.2010

Odds and Ends

Some of you maybe wondering if I still scrapbook. I do however I have million photos waiting on me and I never know what to do with them. But this last week I managed to start working through them. I really need to work on getting them into books though but that's another day. Most of these photos are from last summer you might recognize them.
Here's from the trip to the Indianapolis 500.
And some fun Paddle Boating
Oh and here's this layout of me and Lita where we are wearing my blonde wigs (thanks Kelli) I busted out some spray paint on this one.
And these photos from race weekend also crack me up. They are soooo Jones & Co.
And this one of Indy from the White River Bike Trail - more spray paint.
Oh and I haven't shared photos from Karaoke last week. I'm NOT going to share them all but here are a few snaps. SJ, Tracy and I went out and we had a fun time. Next time maybe Tracy will sing. Oh and this is part of me working on #50.


And more from #50 - Julie and I went shopping on US 40 although I only spent $25.
Isn't this cute?
I got this book at the library it makes me want to make something!
And now we are off to the Army Navy Store.

No comments: