4.14.2011

#3 Best of Life Video Series: March 2011 - Slow Down

If anyone knows of a good program to edit iPhone videos on a PC let me know.  I had about 12 videos I couldn't use in this compilation for March because of the size or orientation or QuickTime just didn't like them and they were some great shots too - I might just share them on here anyhow.
Even with losing some of my favs I still enjoy making these.  I think I need to figure out a way to get myself into more of the videos though I am in only two clips - I wonder if there's a Timer Video App??  One of my favorite clips taken in March was Momo teaching Schreve to dance it just cracks me up it's a good thing I removed the sound because I was laughing hysterically.  The song is called Slow Down by Third Day - it seemed appropriate since the Month of March just FLEW by.   Click the lower right hand corner of the video for a full screen version.

picasa

4 comments:

thea said...

very nice. thanks for bringing your month to those of us who couldn't be with you.

Unknown said...

ah, i love these :) love the song too.

Jodie said...

LOVE! I am so glad you take the time to capture your life. It does go by so fast. I shall learn from you and take more videos with the cell.

Anna said...

ok that was fun! I love the photos of yur friend and her son. I need name tags though on people. did you really see a hockey game?