4.12.2011

Blog Posts that Never Happened

More blog posts that I thought of that may never be blogged but I recorded the ideas anyway.  Who knows maybe someday this will be blogged...
  • Machinehead + turbulence 
  • Zaria and Fermin a translated love story 
  • Rental car shuttles transfer bodies
  • Sometimes you need to sleep it off
  • Why are there speed bumps every 8 feet at the state hospital?
  • Dear me
  • The Slows
  • He's the Worlds Cutest baby that is why I kidnapped him
  • Schlep, Stowe, Wait Repeat
  • Caught in an acid cloud
  • Can I fax it in Landscape?
  • Do I sound like a flight attendant?
  • Can I get 8 more intakes?
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

they all sounds fascinating .. maybe someday? or will there just be more that never happened then??

Anna said...

As usual, I don't get it.