4.23.2011

5 Favorite Bloggers

I think every blogger has their favorite blogs they like to read.  I'm no exception some I like reading more than others and I must be honest some I don't read at ALL I just look at the pictures hehe!  So anyway I thought I would share my 5 favorites.  For the record it was super hard to narrow it down to just five.  Here they are in no particular order really because I can't rank them that way too...
  • .It's me Jen - I love having friends that blog.  Jen shares recipes and sometimes rambles just like me oh and it's her birthday yesterday so I couldn't not pick her Happy Birthday Jen!
  •  Pioneer Women - I love her recipes and how she will blog 500+ words on the silliest of things
  • Oh Happy Day - I wish I could pack up and move to France, and I just love her party ideas.
  • Film in the Fridge - This women never seems to stop quilting her work is beautiful although aside from the fact she just had a baby and she lives in VT I know nothing else about her as I don't read most of her posts just look (yikes)
  • California Dreaming aka Aunt Thea - I think it's awesome that she has stuck with her blog and she is enjoying it.  I also like to keep up with her quilting projects and Mikey and Drewbob getting bigger.
  • Pacing the Panic Room - I don't read too many blogs men write a few about Indy but I love this one.  Ryan takes beautiful photographs and he has the most adorable children.  I also love that he's not afraid to post anything on his blog.  
That's all for now. Oh and yes I do realize this is 6 not 5 but I couldn't narrow it down.  I almost make it six so I could share this lovely I read about urbanization. 
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

Thanks for including me on this list! I feel quite honored!