4.05.2011

The March 2011 Happened List

The habit of recording happened moments in March slacked off in March.  Oh no wait that was me that slacked off.  But I did make a rather short list (not even very descriptive).  No excuses sometimes I just get busy.
  •  Dinner with the Ram's
  • The cutest baby ever
  • Karaoke without voice
  • The pilot
  • Mass State Tour
  • Crumbing step climb
  • Jewish meals with my chinese friend
  • Toronto
  • CN Tower
  • Nigara Wine Country 
  • The iPhone is Lost then Found
  • Drive to Northern IN
  • Beating Janelle
  • Jeanne's House Tour
  • Holding my head up to drive
  • More Mass Tour
  • The Pharmacist
  • Bar in Dorchester (a white girl from Indiana could not have been more out of place)
  • Productivity 
  • Book and Bath
  • Expenses I HATE you
  • Night Classes
March video coming soon.  I need another video editing program I'm NOT a fan of Quicktime it's got a mind of it's own.   Until then...

picasa

4 comments:

thea said...

interesting list .. glad you found the iphone.

Anonymous said...

The pilot and the pharmacist. Sounds like a book...

Unknown said...

So glad I made the list this month!

Anna said...

As always i laugh when I read your blog.
Love you!