4.20.2011

Currently

Currently I continue to take iPhone Photos like there's no tomorrow. What did I do before I had an iPhone?  Probably not take as many crappy photos??  
Currently I'm looking for a new living room set and I want something unique - sadly this is too expensive...
Currently I have been jamming on Barton Hollow & Jane's Addiction (odd combo)
Currently I have no space for this but I love it.
Currently I have new dishes in the bungalow bought at a thrift store for $3 for a set of 10. :D
Currently I'm thinking about getting my hair cut shorter
Currently I reconsider and paint my nails instead
Currently I have been sick of airports - 41 flights this year
Currently I have stinky gym shoes
Currently I'm loving moccasins
Currently Indianapolis is blooming Massachusetts is not yet there.
Currently I am looking for a new "purse" aka wristlet
Currently I have stopped drinking soda
Currently I am one cent richer I found this the other day
Currently this is my view.
Currently I feel like this quote is so fitting... "I still want to see the world and meet new people with interesting stories but in the meantime, I'm happy with making the most of where I am right here, right now." - Kathleen
Currently I'm working on this among other projects.
Currently I'm ready for bed - night
picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on your blog, clearly we need to catch up. I have one thing to say - fly your butt to Chicago to see us! - n

thea said...

Currently, I'm loving you and your blog. Currently, I am wasting time instead of doing something productive.
Currently.

Jodie said...

Great post! I currently love it.