8.01.2011

Movie Time - Friends with Benefits

So this month I went and saw Friends with Benefits I also saw a few other movies not in the theater on DVD but let's just go with this one.  It's a pretty predictable movie about some cute people who are friends and decide to hook up.  And then they decide hey wait we like each other but push each other away and then come back.  There's not really even a real twist to the movie so hopefully I didn't give it away.  Overall it was funny and it was good to go to the movies since I love them.  And I like Mila and Justin together they are cute, although I must say I wish Justin Timberlake would go back to singing and dancing I like that JT better although it's embarrassing to say but Sexy Back lives on forever when I'm at the gym.

picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

So I'm reading this as a we should wait for the video but if we decide to see it, we won't feel ripped off. is that a good reading?

Katie said...

or at least the $1 movies if you have those in CA.