4.17.2013

106/365

Still going strong snapping these. This week was super easy as we're on our honeymoon in Ireland.  Thus that also makes the subjects more interesting it also means almost all of these could have had Dustin in them but I tried not to do that.  Enjoy!
Monday - 12 hours of traveling (fun - NOT!)
Tuesday - Dustin and the Ha'Penny Bridge on the Liffey River
Wednesday - Dustin in the Guinness Poster. 
Thursday - I love this angle it's Dustin at the Kilmanium Gaol (Jail)
Friday - We took to the road and found many awesome sights but the Cliffs of Moher by far were my favorite. 
Saturday - It was ridiculously windy but we toured the Burren and the west coast of Ireland.  I loved finding all these ruins I only wish I knew what they were.

Sunday - We went to the Irish Sea and I wrote this message in the sand.
picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

What great pictures! Love those ruins!