4.16.2013

99/365

I swore I already posted this but it's no where to be found in the archives. The week of our wedding. I was in NYC Mon-Thursday as usual, but Kathleen was there with me, so we got to have a little fun.  From then on it was pretty much wedding centered time.
Monday - Staten Island Ferry Ride (in the cold)
Ice Cream Cones outside in the cold
Ferris Wheels in Toys R' Us (which could be the lamest ferris wheel ride ever. 
Street Art by ekglabs (I've actually snapped photos of his work before too I think earlier this year).
Friday - Pre-wedding mani/pedi - yes it's blurry but it was the only photo taken friday.
I only had someone snap like 3 photos on my camera Saturday I love this one of my siblings and I.
And this note in our guestbook was absolutely darling - Sammie has been waiting her whole life to be a flower girl and we granted that wish for her.  
picasa

1 comment:

Mandy Crandell said...

A ferris wheel IN the store?! That just sounds like a bad idea. And what a sweet note from your flower girl. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/