4.26.2013

Let's Get Married - Wedding Mad Libs, Crosswords, and Word Jumbles


Since there was a small break between the wedding and the reception while we got pictures taken in the chapel. I thought it would be fun to have some puzzles for people on the tables. This would give people something to do while waiting.  They were a huge hit and several people told me that they were a little HARD - but whatever it's not a challenge.  I created both the crossword and the word jumble with a free tool online (sorry I can't find the right link but I'm pretty sure I google crossword creater)  with them created I just copied it into Visio to manipulate the text to match out "wedding fonts".  I created the Wedding Mad Lib by taking our story and removing words adding the appropriate lable below a line and shortening it up a bit.  Some people left us their mad libs and they were quite hilarious.  Anyhow again I would have probably made less than 1/person of these and done like 3-4 of these per table if I did it again but I love these and I have some extras set aside maybe some day our kids can do them.   Thanks to my momo for sharpening all those pencils for this project too.

picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

That was such a great idea. I'm sure you're right on the numbering. Although I would have done mine if I'd been in the room longer.