4.11.2013

Let's Get Married - Bridesmaids Gifts

Since I have a bunch of crafty friends I thought I would be fun to recruit them to help with Bridesmaid gifts and they were all sorts of gungho to help out.   With the exception of Aunt Thea I pretty much let them make whatever they wanted (I requested Aunt Thea's Services), and everything tuned out super awesome.  I really hope the girls like them (I'm pre-dating this post so by the time you're reading this we'll know however we'll be on our honeymoon too).  THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH PERSON THAT MADE SOMETHING YOU ARE BEYOND FANTASTIC. 
Aunt Thea made the girls big makeup bags.  They have vinyl on the inside and just quilting cotton on the outside.   I sent her the fabric.  I think they turned out sooo cool and they are far better quality then I would do.  Thank you so much for making them.
She even made that pink one there for me.  It's by far my favorite although I love the little dishes one too. I like the surprise of the vinyl inside.

She also made the girls a brush/brow pencil holder unbeknown to me.  - Seriously how fun is that?  They are too cool.
 I actually made the girls these bookmarks because I was making pom poms anyhow.
 My friend Faith made them these adoreable notebooks from recycled materials.  Each one says the bridesmaids name.  I love that flamingo one.


 My friend Lindsay who sadly just moved to Nashville made them each their own earrings in pink and green.  I love the ones that look like candys.   She sent extra ones too for the flower girls and me!
I had a friend who was going to make them necklaces but at the last minute couldn't so I found an etsy shop and they each got their own name necklace.  They aren't for wearing to the wedding but they are super fun just the same.


My friend Jeanne crochets super awesome like so I recruited her mad skillz and she make them these great hobo crocheted grocery sacks.  They are very cool and seriously look at all that detail - that takes patience and time. 
picasa

4 comments:

Anna said...

And your mom made Bead socks!
I have a photo if you want to show those too!

Jodie said...

Way to be creative!

Jodie said...

Way to be creative everyone!

Jodie said...

Way to be creative everyone!