4.20.2013

Let's Get Married - Cutout Wedding Couple

I love ridiculous photo ops - obviously so this was the perfect opportunity for something extra fun so Kathleen and I used a piece of plywood and some paint and we created cutout katie and dustin - wedding style.  It was super simple 
1. Primed the board. 
2. Put on a layer of background paint.
3. We did a sketch on the board. 
4. Painted in layers.
5. touched everything up. 
6. Stood it up. 

This project never really got finished the stand wasn't ever built but we took it to the reception anyway. 

It turned out cute anyhow.  But it was a big hit at the wedding too. I wish I had everyone's photos with their faces in it but I only have these few.   We plan to save the board and keep it in our guest room.  We also think it will be fun for a playroom later on.



picasa

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thea and Paul, there is a photo of your wedding after all just 33 years later!

thea said...

but my dress wasn't that long .. thanks!!