6.04.2013

Summer Reading List


Since I have now discarded that dreadful reading list a friend gave me. I thought I might share the list I created for my real summer reading list. And yes I do know the odds of me reading all these books this summer are pretty much null but I'm still making the list. Anyhow in no particular order. 
  •  Bossypants - Tina Fey
  • The Post American World - Fared Zakariah
  • My Not So Storybook Life - Elizabeth Owen
  • Wild:  From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail - Cheryl Strayed
  • That Used to Be Us - Thomas Friedman & Michael Mandlebaum
  • A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith
  • A Clash of Kings - RR Martin (I am almost finished with this so I better add book 3)
  • A Storm of Swords - RR Martain
  • Detroit an American Autopsy - Charlie Leduff
I should also note that this list by no means is one you should probably copy - the books I read as of late have been dreadful and I am the opposite of a book critic - I don't even really like reading but I try to read so maybe I will start reading.



picasa

1 comment:

Anna said...

Just so you know If I don't like a book I don't finish it. I do like a tree grows in Brooklyn though.