6.04.2013

Tuesday 10 - Just a week in June.

Well this week I slipped in the subway and sprained my ankle. So my favorite NYC activity walking around has the kebosh on it and I've found I need something else to do - so in addition to reading and working on Project Life I thought I might come up with a few lists this week starting with a good old Tuesday 10.
1. These business cards by Oh Hello!  I want some for Best of Life
2. Bean Sprouts - I have been putting these on everything it seems - we eat them rolled in lunchmeat, on sandwiches, in salad, - yum
3. Vitamin Water in Lemonade - It's a good soda substitute when I want soda. 

4. Discovering that Keds are coming back in style.  I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE my Keds and wore them clean through.  I can't wait to get myself a pair of the new Keds or maybe someone can get them for my birthday.  (I wonder if these classify as Business Dress???)
5. I'm the featured blogger at Craft Foxes - How cool is that, they asked me about it after seeing some of my wedding crafts.
6. Staying up to date on the latest Detroit news (not sure why but this is the latest obsession.
7. This cool Beatles song illustrated project.
8. My new go bag from Fat Face - I couldn't find a picture of my bag but it's the same fabric as this one.
9. Warby Parker Glasses - I want these green Arthur ones but this girl already has a lot of glasses although I get the most compliments on my Crosby Warby Parker's.
10. Getting text messages from my brother that he and Lo are not only Goodwill Shopping by re-purposing.  All those years of projects wore off on him or maybe it's really Lo! 


picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

sorry about the ankle. great list of 10 Tuesday things.

thea said...

Very cool being featured at Craft Foxes! Yay Katie!!