7.08.2013

185/365

Super pumped to have made it thru half the year of this challenge, previously I made it like 100 days.
Last week I was in NYC - surprise!  It was a pretty regular week, work, work, work, walk around, small group, work, i did get to see Thea though.  The weekend when we celebrated my birthday, first with girls night, then fireworks, then scavenger hunt.  I also was going to document an entire day in my life but by 2pm I had already forgotten - whoops. 
Monday - Dinner from the halal cart 
Tuesday - dr. Suess exhibit at the Pop.  Pop is an art space next to where my small group meets :)
Wednesday - I have been photographing street art recently here's some I found in Chinatown on Broome I think
Thursday - waffles with Thea we got to visit with each other for like a second in NYC.
Friday - this is my first photo from day in a life
Saturday - me and Kathleen at the fireworks
Sunday - Lynley from my scavenger hunt birthday surprise her clue was the hardest but I still knew where to go.

1 comment:

thea said...

it was just for a few minutes but I'm glad I got to see you .. there should be more time when you're out here, right??