12.13.2013

Best of Life Videos - August 2013

Prepare to be seeing several of these in the next few weeks as I try and get caught up. This is from August 2013. 
August was a crazy busy but fun month. We went to Detroit, Columbus, Northern California, and we were home for a bit as well, good times in the summer.   Three main themes from August 1) Baseball, 2) Boats, 3) Paul & Carolina's Wedding - that's where my videos and photos were concentrated I had to cut out a lot of photos I took at these events so this video wasn't 45 minutes long.  The song is Get Lucky by Daft Punk - I totally get that the lyrics are a little inappropriate for the video but I love this song and it was definitely hitting my playlist strong in August. If the video below doesn't work click here to view straight on you tube.

picasa

No comments: