9.15.2015

2:12 best chicken soup ever

This technically is not recipe 2 but I never blogged meatball stroganoff.  So #2 I will blog that other one soon I am going to make it again first - the best chicken soup ever (no I did not come up with that title).  This recipe comes from Budget Savy Diva here's the link - http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2014/12/chicken-soup-recipe/
I followed the recipe for the most part - I tossed in like 1/2 cup of rice and also about 10oz more chicken broth because I cooked it in the crockpot for about 2 hrs rather than on the stove.  My guests seemed to like it and Jones also enjoyed it.  I liked it myself but I might have put in cilantro or peppers if They were here. 
My photo above is actually taken after I tupperwared it because I forgot since we had company.  But originally it had more broth before I left it on high for like an extra hour - DOH!  

No comments: