6.28.2010

Closets.,Picnics, Art & 100 Acres

I cleaned out my closets and drawers I got rid of a whole bunch of clothes.
I cleared off this many hangers.
And this is how styling I am when I clean - yes polkas and stipes
And I have a whole new box of t-shirts for my t-shirt quilt - that makes three I guess I should stop volunteering and doing acquiring t-shirts at events
There was a picnic.
And some large "LOVEly" art


And a very LARGE Bug (and some small ones too)

And some jumping and frolicking

We saw 100 acres - which I think is one of the coolest things happening right now in Indy.

I wish we had got to tour Indy Island - I did leave them a note I can't wait to see it posted, and to go back and trade for something.  It's made by this artist Andrea Zittel, and there are some art students living in it.

And then there was dancing in the rain and a downpour where we got drenched in the 100 acres at which point the camera was put in a trash bag to avoid being ruined.

1 comment:

thea said...

what is "100 Acres" -- is it like Winnie the Pooh or something? well, any way, it looks like you accomplished something and had a great time too!