6.17.2010

Wild West Here We Come!

I've been working on planning out the wild west road trip. We will be in 9 states on this trip - 4 which I have never been to before. It's going to be awesome. I don't know it you can tell by the map but we will cover a LOT of area on this trip over 2700 miles, just in going from place to place.
I'm off to bed now I'm going to work early so I can leave early tomorrow and bake cupcakes for Lita's graduation party and I will still have time to go pick up an early birthday present I'm buying myself - if it fits in the SUV that is.

3 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

That's so cool! I love road tripping- and when you're in North Dakota you'll only be a few hours from me! You'll have to turn north & wave :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of driving! What kind of sites do you have picked out for this trip?

thea said...

looks like a plan -- are you going to the southern points first or the northern ones?