6.13.2010

And then there was a street fair

Something I love about the summer is Street Fairs - your town probably has one or two - Indy has one usually every other weekend. And this one was one of our favorites the Italian Street Fair - not that any of us aside from Jono and Ash have any italian in us but we do love to go. Things I love about street fairs - you can bring your own picnic with beer/wine (they encourage this I think), ferris wheels, tilt-a-whirls, lights, bands, and just general happy times. Anyhow this year I remembered the camera and it had batteries - Jono was so proud of me as last year I only got like 5 photos because on Friday I forgot and Saturday I didn't have batteries - doh! Oh and best of all Jay Jones was in the house to come with us.
Me and Ash having a little picnic dinner
Jono - watch out boy you might be in trouble for thinking!
I love this photo of Jono and Ash and that guy in the background eating priceless!
What the heck is Mr. Fantastic up to?
Oh see told you drinking in the streets - and yes you can BYOB

Lol mom we said look at the camera
This was right before I finished off my very own bottle of wine
And then I laid on the picnic blanket and took some interesting photos like this. You can see right up their noses
Holy Cow - Look who else is drinking in the street? Can it be? (yup and that was her one and only glass).
Ugh Oh - someone cut off Luigi's head with this timer shot.
I discovered that Tilt-a-Whirls are ever so fantastic
See us tilt-a-whirling you really must try it
Again momo you are distracted by something sparkly!
And then there was the ferris wheel this is #17 on my list and I rode her twice. Once in the dark and then once in the light - next weekend there's another fair ans so there should be more ferris wheeling! :D
This is probably also one of my mostest favoritest pics from the weekend - definitely putting this one one our wall. 4 things I love in this one - Indy, Family, Ferris Wheels & Happiness
Can we get a fist pump on that note!
Jono and Ash rode as well. I think Ash was terrified
Still she's looking kind of frighten (stop rocking that cart jono)
Oh no he's still rocking it.
Wait what's this!
a kiss on the ferris wheel
Italian Street Fair 2010 is another one for the books.

3 comments:

thea said...

looks like y'all had a great time!

Unknown said...

awww.... you guys really are too much fun.

Anonymous said...

adorable - staying caught up on your blog makes me almost want to keep one - almost - Kelli