6.04.2010

Just felt like blogging...

I am waiting on someone to call me back and so I can go do something. And while I could work on house stuff, or start laundry or something like that - I just felt like blogging.
This week was a short week for me not only did I have Monday off for Memorial day but I had Wednesday off for Field day with Momo's class at the very same elementary school I went to. Did you know my mom has been teaching school for over 30 years? Anyhow she's looking forward to retirement but with the divorce that never ends and Lita heading to college in the fall she's going to stick it out a few more years. Anyhow here are a few snaps of her with her class at field day. Mom it was fun to hang out with you and your class - I hope you can continue molding young minds and promoting learning, and enjoy your summertime. xoxo


Oh and I saw this cake this week and I thought - I had rainbow pancakes perhaps jono should make me this for my birthday? I wonder if it can come in cupcake size. Or maybe something minus all that icing.
Since my birthday is coming up that means several other fun things are coming up - like our wild west road trip - which will include 7 states in 5 days. If you know of any place awesome for us to see from here to Montana let me know?

1 comment:

thea said...

I love the cake!