1.12.2013

#18 organize headbands - check

Finished my first list item today #18. My headbands no longer spill out on you when you open the medicine cabinet. In addition my bobby pins, glasses, hair ties, and tooth brushes also have a new home. Th master bath is a little more less cluttered. I was planning to make these jar hanger things seen on Pinterest. But then I got these baskets at Walmart for $3 each they were clearanced once for holding jam jars. I wish I had bought more so I could that the goofy towel rack down too. After measuring and leveling these, I screwed them in with washers and screws from my toolbox and ya finished. Anyhow feel pretty accomplished crossing something off entirely on the 12th.







1 comment:

thea said...

Looking good. Look at you checking things off the list ..