1.14.2013

Project Life 2012 Weeks 50-52

I have been working on catching up Project Life from 2012 the last week or so and I actually finished weeks 50-52. All of these are extra super simple pages mostly scrap paper, Washi tape, and handwritten notes. Two of these weeks I was in NYC and one here in Indy. I tried not to use every photo taken but sometimes that's hard. I did get a little creative and use a Christmas card and cut some of the page protectors down for smaller pages.
Week 50 - you may notice that this week currently bumps up to July - I guess I better fill in some of August thru November. This week was really all about eating good food, the Christmas tree, and Thea and Dustin coming to NYC. I adore that photobooth strip from the Ace and I may take it out and blow up an image or two for the wall.



Week 51 - last week in NYC I didn't do a whole lot except walk around looking at the Christmas decor.  It was raining a big part of the week though so that made it more interesting.  I also took Dustin to his first ever Dim Sum - it was a huge hit.
Week 52 - flurry of all things Christmas, then dress shopping (PS that is NOT my dress), and the best snow day ever. Looking back my Christmas photos were dreadful! I need to get the Nikon fixed or buy a new camera.







No comments: