1.13.2013

#43 open time capsules with Kim and Jeanne

Do you remember back in 2007 when Kim and Jeanne and I made time capsules - I never really blogged about it but it was the same weekend we did this. Well 2012 came and went and we forgot to open them. But last weekend we did. It's amazing how many things changed but how many things stayed the same. I wrote myself a letter list and a goals list I did 7 of 10 goals. Jeanne's note was so sweet it made us all tear up. And Kim's was funny. We plan to make time capsules again soon, because we thought about resealing these ones, but thought new ones were in order. Anyhow it's good to cross another thing off my list - finished #43.







3 comments:

thea said...

What else was in them? seems like a fun thing to do.

Mandy Crandell said...

What a fun idea! I can't even imagine what would've been in mine.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love this idea maybe I will do it with the kids.