7.25.2014

Finished Quilt Top - Michael Miller Challenge Quilt

I have been meaning to post this work in progress for several weeks on Wednesdays but I never got pictures.  
This is the top for my Michael miller Challenge quilt with the Modern Quilt Guild.  The challenge was to use the fabric sent by the guild adding only solids or other MM fabrics.  
When I started this I knew I wanted to make rectangle blocks because lately everything seems square.  This whole quilt was going to be triangles in rectangles but I was not into paper piecing and ran out of aqua fabric.  So I improvised.    
I am making this one for Dustin his first quilt made by me.  Now to finish it off starting with ironing it.  I ordered fabric for the back specifically for Dust they are in violation of the challenge rules but I will miss the deadline anyhow.

No comments: