1. Meal Prep - in the last week several we have eaten meals I froze a few weeks back when I made two of the same meal and froze it. This is so amazing. Dinner was cooked eaten and served by 6:30 last night and cleanup was so easy. If you have ideas for more of this please share.
2. Pod Save America - this is one of my favorite podcasts.
3. Panda Toms - I might need to buy some for the whole family.
4. Kix Cereal - this is my preferred breakfast these days.
5. Toddlers Puddle Jumping - so good
6. How to Be Amazing - yup another Podcast I used to find Michael Ian Black annoying but I rather like this podcast. I especially liked Tim Gunn and Lin Manual Miranda. I also plan to ask people the five questions in social settings.
7. Big Bows - seriously I think this is why I needed a daughter so I could buy up all the giant bows to put on her.
8. One Second Everyday App - seriously this is my favorite ongoing project I love this app.
9. IMQG Kids - I love these ladies and their babies. So neat to see them growing up.
10. Mini Vans - for my birthday last year we got a mini van and I am total convert. Even though with two kids we could totally have a sedan I love the ease of my van. And the latest one has heated seat, a fancy DVD, and built in GPS.