12.31.2009

#18 - Vending Art

The lovely #18 is done. I think I bought some vended art in Rhode Island too but just in case that was last year I figured I better buy some today since it's the last day to complete my 2009 list. So I took myself to the eiteljorg museum to get some more. This is probably my 12th piece of art bought in a vending machine - there's something so fun about not knowing what you are going to get. Today's score was a piece by helen harris - it's very wintery seems an appropriate option for today - you can see more of Helen's art here.


I think I bought some vended art in Rhode Island too but just in case that was last year I figured I better buy some today - so I took myself to the eiteljorg museum to get some more. This is probably my 12th piece of art bought in a vending machine - there's something so fun about not knowing what you are going to get. Today's score was a piece by helen harris - it's very wintery seems an appropriate option for today - you can see more of Helen's art here.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I have NEVER seen vending art. I learn something new every day!