12.22.2009

Tuesday 10 - Only 1 More Tuesday Left this Year

Here we are on tuesday again. Everyone seems to have snow this year except us - it's not even that cold here (no complaints just sharing). I am not ready for Christmas in the least bit but did enjoy shopping this weekend.
1. Not having gray roots anymore.
2. Christmas Carols by Bob Dylan - who knew they could be so fun.
3. Doing #33. I did it in the middle of the day which makes it interesting.


4. Christmas cards - I just love mail.
5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Movie - Perhaps this is where my christmas groove is I usually watch lots of Christmas movies this year I have seen 0!


6. Wheat Thins - These are better than chips. 7. Tongs - Just the other day I was exclaiming how much I love these puppies such a versatile cooking tool.

8. Three days off this week and 2 next - woot woot!

9. Embracing disorder (yes I haven't finished my gifts yet).

10. Slippers - just perfect on a cold night.

2 comments:

thea said...

Can you explain #33 to me? what happens to the ornaments? do random strangers open them and how do you know? oh, and Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

basically you leave the ornament in a random place and there's an "fortune" inside the note for the finder.