12.08.2009

Tuesday 10 - why can't I feel christmasy already

For some reason I just cannot get into Christmas this year - I don't even really want to put up my tree, I don't feel like making gifts (although I want to make other things), I would rather not bake, I'm missing the Christmas cookie party, we cancelled the annual Christmas extravaganza - what's up with me? Is Jono's grinchness wearing off on me? Hopefully I can get back into the groove this coming weekend we are planning to go see Christmas displays perhaps I should bust out the Christmas CDs, go see Santa, find a live Nativity, put on my ornament earrings, & find an ugly Christmas sweater and that will bring back my Christmas mojo?
Well anyhow I digress a little bit making this week's Tuesday 10 - I had every intent to post one last week but didn't have a connection except for 10 minutes in the lobby of my hotel. So here we have this weeks loves so many good things I almost want to make it say 12 things...
1. Collections - and aren't these beautiful things to collect?


1.
2. Fuzzy Socks
3. Fish in Punch Bowls
4. Marvy old labels and packaging. I don't even know why I love these.
12 oz of witches brew doesn't that sound yummy?
What about "FlyDed" insect killer - do you think Peta was all over them?

And the Super Chunk?
Sprite and Natural? Is this for real?


5. Surprises from the super fantastic Pammy! Love ya Pam!
6. Riding in the way back of my SUV when the middle seat is missing - it's very limosque.
7. Goofy around with the boys.

8. Calling Cards like this - doesn't everyone want to be one of those people who leaves somethng adorable like this on someone's coffee table - if you have an extra $100-200 you could buy me some for Christmas.



9. Feasting on art - I want to make beautiful things like this.




10. Snow! I always love when it snows in December

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what Katie not Christmasy? Is the world coming to an end Steve Lucy & I are reading this in shock. I'm calling you now.

KellyAnne_K said...

It's hard to get into the spirit when your hearts not in it. Good luck with that and I would blame Jon too. Happy Holidays!