12.23.2009

#13 - Faster than Janelle

My friend Janelle and I have this constant competition where I like to be faster, louder, smarter and all that jazz than her (okay so it's mostly in jest), she is usually has me beat because I am easier distracted (although I think everyone will say I am louder). So all year long I have been trying to come up with something I can truly be faster than her at - I thought about traveling but I have an unfair advantage that I don't have 3 kids tagging along or preventing me from going. I thought about sewing but let's be real she doesn't do much sewing.
But then it came to me. I blog faster than her see the proof below...

And unless Janelle is going to post like 300 posts in the next two weeks I think I can safely say that I blog faster than her. So I'd like to consider that #13 Complete.
Take that Janelle! ;)

4 comments:

Janelle said...

LOL!! Congrats, Katie, you beat me! (Um, you also beat me in the "who's louder" contest! ;) )

Janelle said...

I tried to comment once already... maybe it will show up later?

Anyway... LOL! Congratulations, Katie ~ you beat me! (You also win the "who's louder" contest, hands down! ;) )

Unknown said...

hilarious!! you 2 crack me up...

Kim said...

Heheh...good job, Katie!