12.15.2009

Tuesday 10 - This Week I love...

1. Being Back in Boston (I'll admit I missed it).
2. Super cute and adorable photos like this that are part of the Jones and Co Photo Project. - Can you spot my parents. (FYI This is not their wedding)

3. Hotel Rooms on the top floor
4. Mochi - because who doesn't love some sticky rice and red bean ice cream?

5. Bacon Treats- what's not to love.

6. Thank yous! - Letter Press + Clever = Awesome. Super cute ideas at this shop.
7. Christmas Displays



8. Knowing that karma comes back around and that sometimes good things happen to good people and bad things to bad.
9. Baking Candy Cane Cookies with Momo
10. Return of POTD - I swear I have taken them for a week now I just need to upload - it feels so good to be back into I find myself seeing to many interesting things.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Love that first photo. It's pretty easy to spot your mom, man if I didn't know better, I would think that was you standing there!

Lynley said...

Katie, that bacon choco-chip pancake mix looks amazing! Good find. I need to get my hands on some of that stuff!

Katie said...

lol jodie did you pick out my dad too as I have some of his characteristics too - he's the one leaning on the car all cool like.

Lynley - When you locate it get me some. :o)

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite lists yet. - Kelli