12.28.2009

#41 - The Best of 2009 Movies

All this week I'll be featuring best of lists - which is #41 from my list. Today's topic - Best Movies Seen all 2009. For the record I have seen a lot of good movies but they weren't the best so they didn't make the cut.

7. Up in the Air - As someone you travels all the time not 10 million miles but I think I hit 200K last year - so I relate to this one & who doesn't love the old guy from cincy (it might have made it higher on the list but I didn't love the ending)
6. Two Lovers - An interesting love story - it's kind of "dark" I rather enjoyed the beginning.

5. The Blind Side - I'm not one to love sports movies but I couldn't help but laugh and almost cry at this one.

4. Sunshine Cleaning - The name was slightly misleading but I enjoyed this movie emencely - if you haven't see it you should check it out.
3. Slumdog Millionaire - I know this was released last year but I saw it this year. My indian friends told me it would sour me on going to India but it made me want to go even more.
2. Bright Star - Who doesn't love a period movie & a true story and it was styled so lovely.

1. 500 Days of Summer - Beautiful images, beautiful story, beautiful couple.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! i love lists, and movies :) weve seen Slumdog (and loved it) but i added all the others to our list of movies to see!! thanks for sharing and cant wait to see your other lists ;)