4.11.2012

April Goals

In March I set these really ambitious goals in the planner in my phone, I accomplished exactly ONE of them - that was really smooth.  And I was going to move them all to April's list and add a few and blog about it and then I had this conversation with myself about being realistic and making goals be obtainable things.  It sounded exactly like the Project Manager Katie was at work.  But PM Katie was right if I'm going to achieve things I need to be realistic with my work load and keep time in there for other things like cleaning, friends, family and running. 
So with that said my April Goal list is two things:
  1. Soak Up April (thanks JCPenny for having that slogan on your door). 
  2. Get busy kitchen remodeling.
As a result my planner app is probably dying of boredom however my to do list app is exploding from the seams as I moved many of those goals to it.  Oh well onward and upward into April.
picasa

2 comments:

Anna said...

Like the photo of all of us at MY MOTHER"S MANSION.

thea said...

How do you plan to soak up April?? nice plan.