4.27.2012

Favs on Friday - Sparkley Shoes

This week I was contemplating what would be my favorite this, it was kind of a toss up. But I decided to go with Sparkley shoes. I actually have three pairs however I was only wearing this one thru the week at my new client site. Sparkley shoes jazz up my usual drab work attire which is typically various shades of gray and black (I'm probably the least colorfully dressed person at work). But having shoes that sparkle just make me smile and they add that extra surprise element.  (Photo snapped on the sidewalk when I was exploring Raleigh, and on the hotel carpet also Raleigh).  See other favs here
picasa

6 comments:

Shay said...

Your sparkly shoes made me smile. I have three pairs of sparkly shoes and my favourite ones are red so you can imagine I was a big fan of your favourite this week !

Kate said...

Sparkley shoes sounds like a fun way to brighten your day. Great favorite!

thea said...

very nice! were these store bought of DIY?

Marg said...

You can never have enough sparkly shoes.

Anna said...

I think you should wear pink all the time. It really is your color!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your 'sparkly' shoes. I love clothes that make you feel happy.