4.16.2012

Prom - Soak Up April

Yes that's right this weekend I went to Prom.  Adult Prom put on by the Smiley Morning Show.  It was a super good time.  We pretty much got all dressed up and went out to dinner at Maxine Chicken and Waffles (which is good people), and then we went to prom.  We danced all night long like 5 hours (not really exaggerating).  It was like a formal wedding reception that kept going and going and going.  It was so fun, the kind of fun you don't have all the time.  I kinda wished I had invited everyone I knew.  It was better than dancing at a club because weird creepers were not dancing on you and inappropriate touching was at a minimum ;).  Anyhow despite the fact that I was sooooo sore on Sunday it was fantastic.  I hope we go again next year and I do invite everyone I know.
Photo time! 
Rachel, Amy, Kathleen, Me, Megan and Dan

These dancing shots are priceless. Dan, Kathleen, Me, Megan and that one guy who's name I don't know.
More priceless dance shots.  What's with the peekaboo and Ana and Amy with their mouth's open?

I love this photo of us girls

Again we feel like mouths should be open.

The glow necklaces were just too fancy weren't they? 


a little girl formal photo.  we did not wait in line to have professional photos taken because well we needed to start that dancing.
picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

Looks like you had a great time! guess you said that. Looks like lots of fun, but I wouldn't have made it that long. Way to go.

Mandy Crandell said...

How cool!!!! I'd love to go to something like this! Ummm... and how cool is that taco?

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/