4.23.2012

Three Destination Birthday Party

For Kathleen's birthday we did it up right.  We had a three destination birthday party.  
Destination 1 - Hardees:
First stop Kathleen's favorite "date" spot Hardees.  I can honestly say I don't know that I have ever eaten there.  But we partied hardee style complete with all the teenie popper favors - hair feathers, sparkles, Justin Bieber posters and fancy decorations.  It was a hilariously good time and apparently this fast food joint is classy they bring you your dinner. 


Check out those classy table decorations. 


Momo got Kathleen this cute tea pot. 

This gift was hysterical - Britney gave Kathleen a hand drawn photo of Justin Bieber it's quite the likeness don't you think.
No photos are complete without group photos!
Destination 2 Great Times: 
I really wanted to ride go carts and play in the batting cages however it was raining.  So we hit the gameroom arcade.  Skeeball was uber popular.  We were horrible at the dance revolution game and I mean HORRIBLE.  Kathleen the birthday girl hit it big on some quarter rolling game and ended up getting like a crazy amount of tickets.





And another group photo too funny. 
Destination 3 My House:
After all that fun we went to my house for cake and games and a slumber party.  My house which had appliances in the living room!  However we made it work.  We had a great time and we celebrated Kathleen it was a great time.  

picasa

2 comments:

thea said...

fun and crazy birthday ..

Anna said...

This was so much fun. I like to pretend I now have another daughter by another mother!