4.10.2012

Tuesday 10 - April Awesomeness

Did you know it's April? I feel like I breezed past march and there haven't been many rain showers so April feels like it's not really April. Anyhow I thought we needed a Tuesday 10 for the day although it's been uber hard for me to come up with 10 things of awesome for some reason.
1. Getting at least 2 weeks at home.
2. Neon Nail Polish.
3. Project Life (this will have a separate post soon).
4. Spring.
5. Hot Tea.  Isn't this cartoon cute (from here).
6. Mad Men - Season 5 is just heating up. I find myself loving Peggy and Roger more.
7. Typewriter fabric that is in my house. I cannot decide what to make with it.
8. Being like a month away from my spring break in Montreal!  
9. Talking about my kitchen remodel which is going to be finished in 2012. 
10. Easter Parties (my photos were ridiculously horrible I need to steal from someone else).
picasa

4 comments:

Mandy Crandell said...

That fabric is so cool! Where did you get it?

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

From the coolest fabric store in town Crimson Tate! It's on mass ave past mesh and 45

thea said...

I know. I can't believe it is April already. and not only is it April, but April is almost half over. where does the time go? nice 10. Love the nail polish and the fabric.

nancy said...

i just found your blog- this is nancy from the quilt guild. i have that typewriter fabric too and i cant decide how to use it!! (except as my spring blog header, herehttp://unkindnessofraisins.wordpress.com/). see you at the meeting this month hopefully!