7.26.2012

Get Crafty - Project #3 Button Shoes

I finished a few crafty projects this week. And this is by far my favorite. I have yet to even where these shoes anywhere but inside my house and yet I LOVE them. They were inspired by what else but Pinterest and this is the source here. I already had a mad stash of buttons so I asked Kathleen to bring over her E6000 glue and we set to gluing up some old shoes we have.  It was a little harder than we thought as the buttons were sliding around but perseverance was worth it I love them.   PS this project takes more buttons and glue than you think we used an entire tube of E6000 and easily 300 buttons.
picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Let me know how they hold up.

Unknown said...

I'm in love with designing with buttons. I use them on anything shoes, bags, hats, pillows, lampshades, wellies, phone cover all sorts it just adds something amazing to items and objects :) there amazing shoes jealous of your work.