7.25.2012

Oh Vacation - Reno Yes that's Right Reno


So yes that's right I went to Reno as part of my trip. Most of my friends were like why in heaven's name would you go to Reno??  Go to Vegas they said.  I went for my friends, to spend time with them. And while I'll be the first to admit there is literally almost nothing there, true story, I totally fell in love with their old abandoned hotels and the signage. I could have stayed their all day exploring these hotels.  Who doesn't love big old neon signs with advertising that advertises queen beds, and air conditioning? It's quite adorable even still although I'm sure it's not as glamorous as it once was nor will it ever be.
I spent most of my time there hanging with the ladies, working on project life and at the pool and hot tub but it was a good trip and I'm glad to be able to cross Reno off the list of places to visit.  I don't imagine I will go back anytime soon.  But it's a been there done that.  Spending time with the paws girls was priceless and I wish I could spend more quality time with them each year. 











PS in case you didn't know what a gun was they drew you a photo.











I absolutely love this photo of us up on mount rose.  It's not perfect but it's still awesome. 
picasa

No comments: