7.19.2012

Vacation Part 1 - San Jose with My People

The first part of my vacation wasn't really vacation as I was actually working.  However I flew out to San Jose first because plane tickets were "cheaper" and that way I could see my people.  I was just with the Wagner's for a few days but we got in some quality hang out time.  And I got to meet the latest little Wagner - CS.  Who like his brothers looks like his dad the wagwag genes are super strong.  The weather was pleasant while I was there although a little chilly in the evenings.  There was some pool time,  card time, meal time, and some tv time (I think I watch more tv with the wagners than I do at home time to cancel the cable).   The big cousins and I went out to some speakeasy which was quite the comedy as they don't actually allow groups of more than 6 and we had 8 people - whoops, they also insist on "determining" your  drink of choice hello stupidness - but they are okay with you just ordering water.  Thea and I made some hummus it was very tasty and much cheaper than store-bought hummus, it's always great to get my make on with her.   And Pwagwag and I of course talked politics, healthcare and other state of the union things.  The littles and I played pretend and legos - Mikey was just priceless getting all dressed up for his pretend date with Rapunzel, and Drewbob was all sorts of humorous as we played legos.    The girls and I also went out for appetizers at Kelly's fancy restaurant and to get our nails did.  
Until next time Wagners and PS it's your turn to visit Indiana. 
PS all my vacation photos were taken on my iPhone as my SLR has a problem with the sensor - UGH!


picasa

1 comment:

thea said...

next time in Indy .. hmmm.