WIP - quilt backs

I sketched out a bunch of designs for my needed quilt backs.  And started making them this week.  The cold is keeping me in as is my husbands on call schedule. 
The large scrappy back came together pretty quick thanks to the 10+ yards of aqua in my stash.  I used the leftover 16 blocks to give it a little pizzazz. This also desperately needs to be ironed but you know I am lazy.  

#babyburf scrap vomit quilt the back was even simpler than the big one.  I added a corner swatch of one of my favorite chevron prints to a large piece of the aqua and it was done.  (Again excuse the wrinkles).    
cannot decide what to do for the Sushi Quilt.  I had a handful of the center of the blocks leftover but really not much but a yard or less of a few of the other prints, so it makes a pretty patchy looking back.  I am trying to avoid purchasing any more fabric to finish it or using anymore of the aqua that I still have an abundance of.   
That's where I am with my projects this week.  If I am lucky I may get the #babyburf one basted, quilted and bound in the next week,  although I really should work on the larger one, but that requires a trip to the store for batting, which most likely won't happen before next Wednesday. 

1 comment:

thea said...

you are being uber productive. way to go!